Thursday, July 8, 2010

"Writing" The key to my soul

I have writing ever since I could remember and reading for twice as long. Whether its poetry or a short story I have written it, or whether its a novel love story I have read it.

I have written so many thins it is had to keep tract or even to remember some of the things that I have written about, it has gotten to a point where I am running out of note books to write in and running out of space to store book that I have read.

So I have come to the conclusion that I need to take this writing thing seriously, so I have decided to go one of so many way.

1. Actually finish writing a book and have it published. (I have so may ideas floating around in my head it's like a circus).

2. Start yet another blog where I will post my stories for the masses, no mtter how racy.

or (drawing a blank). Help a sista out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment